Administration Assistant Vacancy
We are now looking for an Administration Assistant to join our small friendly team. The work is interesting and varied with the opportunity to train for professional qualifications. Your role will involve all matters relating to the administration and organisation of Board functions and Meetings.
We recognise that this role may attract candidates from across a number of disciplines and as such would encourage candidates to submit applications if they meet the following criteria:
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines and to remain calm under pressure.
- Well-developed written communication skills (including report and letter writing).
- Well-developed spoken communication skills
- A methodical approach to work, demonstrating an attention to detail as well as an accuracy in record keeping.
- Ability to competently use computer software such as Microsoft packages (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer).
- Ability to work well with others at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to use social media channels for example, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
Read more about the role on our Job Vacancies page.